Saturday, March 29, 2008

the Plauge

It's amazing how the flu has just run rampant this winter season. It basically seems that everyone is sick and it doesn't seem that you can become resistant either. Getting sick the first time doesn't give you a free pass for any infections following. I was able to fight it off twice before the flu gang up on me and hit me with Bronchitis.

I'm not on the road to recovery with some prescribed cough medicine and anti-viral pills. The past couple weeks have been nothing but staying indoors watching tv, dvds, reading, and video games. I'm kinda going nuts, but can't do much since I can't control my cough to the point where I can be comfortable in a social environment.

"le sigh"

Another thing is that I've been drinking nothing but tea and water for the past two weeks. I've never drank this much tea in my life, but in the end it's all for the best and its not like the tea is bad. Twinings English Afternoon, China Oolong, and Irish Breakfast are all good, and I plan on adding Lady Grey and Earl Grey to the mix.

It doesn't seem that you can do anything from being sick since everyone is sick. You could stop going outside and breathing but then you'll just have a whole other set of problems to deal with.

BEWARE!!!

No comments: